- The evil triplets abandon Donard plans in favour of a cairn
- John (Sco) finds a fiver , thats his drink money for the next year sorted
- Robbie “Utterly Butterly” doesn’t have a feeling for snow.
- John (Sco) has a clash of balls with bike , offers fiver for painkiller.
- More walking than cycling ensues as snow deepens
- Kenny “the navigator” directs us to the tunnel via cheesecake land , Robbie finds water again .
- Great fun was had from tunnel down , skis would have been nice.
- The two Docs tackle a second Cairn via switchbacks . Dr Seuss claims a very impressive clean run using the traditional route (apparently) .
- Met Mr Scullion who had a tickly cough which had prevented him from mounting his walking machine.
Garmin Here …dont follow this route .