The forecast promised great things but failed to deliver . It was dry and the sun did however arrive….. just as we finished . Still that didn’t spoil a great spin , couple of early casualties with Teresa saving her legs for football and Ross failing the bike maintenance course both before the first climb of the day . Mr Power had obviously recovered from his serious bout of single fibre achilles tendon tear as he led the way up Sallys yard at a fair old lick. I had a hallucination and thought I saw him on a pastel green hard tail with mudguards …horrible thought.
Sallys yard , Knockshee, Formal , black trails to home .
- Kenny complained no more than usual
- Both Pauls were flying
- Liz was a little bit blue
- Tim was “Wrecked” ( Julie keep an eye on the visa bill)
- John (SCO) was still in the Knee socks , saving the ankle ones for summer ,
- Robbie was AWOL
- and I was just perfect as usual.
PS did show his true colours today ,looking longingly towards Carlingford where the 6.1ers has snuck off to without telling him.