- Herself has too much air pressure , then too little , then none at all , then too much and finally just right .
- Newbie Ross AKA “The Whippet” finds a rigid hard tail may not be the ticket for Tullymore and takes an early flying lesson
- Mr Hull normally a paragon of sense takes not one but two fling lessons and guides us through a lovely gorsefield , still pulling bits out now.
- DOC Lewis AKA “the Navigator” leaves early to make sure home in time , gets lost and arrives back at Money scalp same time as us .
- The Fat Controller was unusually super slow , must be age .
- Of course we left no trace 😉
Next week some of the gang off to Exmoor to sample some “Pure Mountain ” delights .