- We narrowly avoid an international incident in which Brian comments on how “well” Robbie is looking after Christmas.
- Robbie saves the day with a lightning repost
- Paul announces his Transalp Bid
- Cormac tries to carve his face into a rock , the rock lost .
- An impressive number of clean runs on tunnel mast
- Liz throws herself off her bike to warn us its slippy .
- Brian forces change in the route and
- Paddy is pleased as he is now officially afraid of Fern Gully
- A couple of sketchy descents of Ballynagelty …out of control doesn’t do it justice.
- Robbie takes his Cuhulain friends off for early hot chocolate at the thought of another cairn
- Liz gets dumped by the group
- Henry looks for a good solicitor …none to be found
- We get the “Mr Power ” stamp of approval with 1100m climbed
Otherwise an uneventful spin with compulsory Cairns as will be the pattern for January .